Sunday, June 6, 2010

She was made to blow you away.

She don't care what any man say.

This weekend was great. Paigie Steph came home from South Africa and the girls met up for dinner and a movie on Friday. I myself didn't go to the movie since I had seen it earlier in the week with my sis, but still it was a good time. Then I went out to see the new crew and that was a good time, what a random ass night, lol.

Saturday was just as fun. Markie D hosted Paige's coming home party and everyone was there. I hadn't seen a lot of those people in so long, it was great. Although around 10 at night, there was an awful storm/tornadoes that swept through St. Anne, luckily my parents house was okay, but our neighbors house, not so much.

Friday night I also had an epiphany. I know I have them all the time, but this time was different I think. I'm done trying to please everyone. This is my life and I'm the only one I have to answer to, so why try so hard to make everyone else happy if I don't keep myself happy? Sounds like a good idea to me. HA

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment