Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Boom Boom Boom

Dang! It's been a while since I've wrote on here and tons of things have happened!!

First off I met someone and we've been together ever since, the two of us really work well together, but he lives 1,000+ miles away from me. :( That part sucks and we're trying to work on me moving out to him and all that. I just can't wait to get out there!

Second, I quit the Journal finally!!! I'm soo glad I got out before the whole place sunk in. The sports dept. seriously is failing and I feel bad that the community has to see that but that's what happens when someone comes in that doesn't know what they're doing. Oh well, it's not my problem anymore!!

And finally I can't forget to mention how excited I am about the Chicago Bulls right now!! Omgosh the Bulls are in 1st place in the Eastern Conference and I couldn't be any happier for my team. I honestly can't wait till the playoffs start at the end of this month!!! BAHH!

P.S. I'll leave you with this hilarious video...copy and paste this into another browser window...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82VtBxeJH3I

No comments:

Post a Comment