Sunday, March 14, 2010

80s

I just got done watching "Say Anything" for the millionth time and I can't help but tell everyone that I've always had this thing for John Cusack. I mean it's no secret, my sister knows I love him, but not many of my friends know of this obsession, lol.

Also on that note, I kinda hide the fact that I absolutely love the 80s. I feel like sometimes I'm a generation late. Somebody said to me at the bar last night, "what do you think you are, educated?" I guess I must have sounded informative on that fact that I knew what I was talking about when movies were the main topic. Made me feel special in a way.

Plus another guy said to me "how are you not married?" Yes I was at the bar, and yes he's engaged to another girl, but this guy is a pretty good friend of mine and I was pleasantly surprised with that statement, but grateful. He said I'm a catch and couldn't understand how nobody has snatched me up yet. Very cute. He just doesn't know how I am in relationships, lol. I'm not up to par with how to play the "game" and I love a person one day and hate them the next, that's just me.

Maybe John Cusack will come sweep me off my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment