Friday, May 7, 2010

change is gonna come.

Whether I like it or not, change is gonna happen and it already has in some places.

The new b/f didn't work out. It's sad I know, but in a way I'm happy. I helped him realize that he missed his ex and I'm okay with it. I mean I can sit here and be mad OR I can be happy that someone else is happy to have him back. My life seriously is a movie right now or just a Sex and the City episode, lol.

I have been through a lot and I've realized that there's no point in being angry or mad at someone who's obviously feeling something for someone else. I feel like I've grown up a lot in just the past few months, hell even the past year or so just being on my own has really helped me get to know my true self. I've always tore myself down in the past and I really shouldn't be doing that, I'm a really cool girl and I deserve the best and my time will come.

1 comment:

  1. "Sex and the City" episode, ha! You poor thing. I feel like 2009 was a big terrible rom com starring Kate Hudson for me, so I hear you. Seems like you have a glorious outlook, however :)

    ReplyDelete