Friday, January 30, 2009

All I wanna do.

All I wanna do is cry. All day and all night long. I feel like nothing is good enough. I feel like all I do is just get by. I want to make a difference and change the world, but I don't know how. Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to offer and I have absolutely no clue what I'm supposed to do with this life. What's going to happen in my future?? Will I prosper?? Will I make the best of this life?? I need some kind of sign or indication of what I need to do. Crying really has been my past-time the last few weeks. I either cry or I yell and get angry at people. What's wrong with me?? What happened to me, am I falling apart?? I need to find a happy medium.

Another thing that has been bothering me is I've never had a certain feeling. And I've never had that certain feeling felt about me in a way that I want it to be experienced. I get the impression that it'll never happen this feeling. I'll never get that certain sensation of being that one thing to another soul. That one thing that makes people embrace that certain feeling or go mad. I would just for once like to be exposed to that sense that I have been missing. Maybe I'm just being selfish, but I don't know...

Saying for this post...
"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead."
— Betrand Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment