Wednesday, January 21, 2009

late night post

News:
Barack Obama is the new president as of yesterday. It's strange to have something so monumental happen while I'm living. We always hear about history being made and it never seems to happen nowadays, but currently it has. I always think about how extraordinary it was in the 60s and 70s when things were consistantly changing. I dream all the time of how life would have been if I existed during those times.

Life:
I absolutely love food. I wish I would have gone to culinary school, now that would have been something...we always need cooks, lol.

Work:
I really need to find a better paying job. Don't get me wrong, I frickin' love what I do and I love who I work with, but I need something that pays better.
I need to get my hair done too, it's starting to fade.

Sports:
Soo, I'm not too sure on how the NCAA tournament will play out this year. Usually by this time I've picked a winner and I have no clue as of right now!

Okay, here comes an couple old writings of mine.
"What the Fuck?"
What's with this life we are living?
You grow up
Fall in love
Change the world
Hit the floor
We all die
Why can't we fly?
Open the door
to another place
They are all lies
then say goodbyes
Why can't we be free??
-2003
--------------------------------------------
"Boys"
Drop your act
Save your breath
Change your name
Stand up for yourself
Don't be like them
Do whatever you want
Leave out complication
Scare them all away
Stop the stars from moving.
-2006

No comments:

Post a Comment