Sunday, January 18, 2009

the beginning is the end is the beginning

So, this is what blogging looks like. Kinda strange, but I guess I can get used to it. I imagine that some day I'll look back at this, like I do with old journals, and see how much I've changed and matured in life.

I don't know what to say, but I have a lot on my mind.
Sometimes I feel good and sometimes I feel like crap. The winter months take a toll on me. I hate not seeing the sun everyday. Certain things can make me happy, but nothing can replace the joy that I have when the sun is out. Work hasn't helped much. People have been at each other's throats and things are changing drastically. I guess that's all I can say about that.

I miss my friends a lot. Being back home is substantial, I see my sister everyday and I love it, but not seeing my friends is difficult. I care for my friends a lot and I hope they know this, even though I'm not visiting them every moment of every day.

Hmmm....I need to figure out something fun to do at the end of each blog, maybe I'll figure that out next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment