Monday, January 19, 2009

clean sheets

I love climbing into a bed with clean sheets. They feel outstanding! LOL, just thought I'd share that.
Another love I have, cheddar jalapeno cheetos. They taste like heaven.

Cardinals vs. Steelers will be difficult to watch, but the last few Superbowls have been riveting. I'm sure whoever I pick won't win. I kinda want the Cardinals to win, just cause I usually root for the underdog, but I like the Steelers as well. Either team will be suitable.

I'm sure this blogging thing will come much easier in the days to come.

But, I figured out that amusement I'll place at every finale of each post will be between an old writing of mine or a saying that I enjoy.

Here's a saying that I truly believe:
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
~Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment